- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Rigby’s Water World does not own or control, or to people that Rigby’s Water World does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Rigby’s Water World collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Rigby’s Water World account, when you use certain Rigby’s Water World products or services, when you visit RigbysWaterWorld.com pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Rigby’s Water World may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Rigby’s Water World, we may ask for your name, email address, mailing address, phone, birth date, gender, zip code. Once you register with Rigby’s Water World and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Rigby’s Water World also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, RigbysWaterWorld.com cookie information and the page you requested.
- Rigby’s Water World uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Rigby’s Water World will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Rigby’s Water World may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Rigby’s Water World to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Rigby’s Water World Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- Rigby’s Water World may set and access Rigby’s Water World cookies on your computer.
- Rigby’s Water World allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Rigby’s Water World cookies.
- Rigby’s Water World uses web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Rigby’s Water World products and services.
- Your Rigby’s Water World Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Rigby’s Water World uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions
- Rigby’s Water World may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.