SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7TH | 4PM
The Robins Regional Chamber’s Christmas Parade has been a memorable holiday event for many years and for the first time Rigby’s looks forward to taking on this event and strives to continue providing a great holiday community experience!
As the first year hosting this annual event, Rigby’s goal is to honor our wartown and all the people who call it home. The parade will be lead by “Rolling Thunder”, a veteran filled chapter, who will be pulling the “Chair of Honor”. This chair commemorates American service men and women who are prisoners of war or missing in action. The chair will represent those service members who are unable to fill them because of their sacrifices.
We want to maintain the tradition of the parade while also breathing new life into it by energizing it with some fun surprises! We would love to look down the streets of our new parade route and see familiar faces, but hope to also bring new ones! Help keep this Warner Robins tradition alive by participating!
The parade is a great opportunity for area organizations and businesses to gain valuable exposure and show off their community spirit. Each year thousands of community members attend this much-anticipated holiday event on the first Saturday each December where businesses, civic groups, educational organizations and recreational entities unite in an effort to make the season jolly!
Please see below to register your group/float OR to join us as a food, craft, retail vendor!
Christmas Parade registration is OPEN! Final Registration & Payment Deadline is NOON, FRIDAY NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Step 1: Select your registration type (non-commercial or commercial)
Step 2: Complete Registration Application (Register your parade unit)
Step 3: Complete Payment (Military, Veteran, & Schools are FREE)
Step 4: Read the “Parade Rules & Regulations”
Step 5: Attend a MANDATORY Safety Briefing (Dates/Times TBA)
- Complete your registration application BEFORE processing your payment
- Use the same unit name & contact information for both steps
- If you will be participating in the Centerville parade, please contact us so we can position your unit at the front of our parade
- Each group/float registrant is responsible for their own float(s) & vehicle(s), they will not be provided/decorated for you.
- Contact Kip Dingler “The South’s Largest Parade Float Producer and Decorating Service” to lease a float!
- Float Lease Contact Info: 478-256-8944; visit Kip Dingler’s Float Lease Website
Food, Craft, Retail Vendor Info
Step 1: Complete Registration/Payment (one link)
Step 2: Read the “Parade Rules & Regulations”
The parade begins at 4pm and will travel westbound down Cohen Walker towards Lake Joy and will turn onto Karl Drive ending in the Rigby’s parking lot.
PARADE RULES & REGULATIONS
Print & Download: Parade Rules & Regulations