REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
All parade applicants must complete the application process AND payment process to be confirmed.
Credit card payment is required to complete the registration. If you need to pay with cash or check, you will still use our online system to register your unit via the “Registration Application” link then an official payment must be received ON or BEFORE the deadline for your registration to be confirmed.
Commercial – $150
Step 1: Complete Registration Application (Register your parade unit)
Step 2: Complete Payment
Step 3: Read the Parade Rules & Regulations
Step 4: Attend a MANDATORY Safety Briefing (Dates/Times TBA)
- Complete your registration application BEFORE processing your payment
- Use the same unit name & contact information for both steps
- If you will be participating in the Centerville parade, please contact us so we can position your unit at the front of our parade
- Each group/float registrant is responsible for their own float(s) & vehicle(s), they will not be provided/decorated for you.
- Contact Kip Dingler “The South’s Largest Parade Float Producer and Decorating Service” to lease a float!
- Float Lease Contact Info: 478-256-8944; visit Kip Dingler’s Float Lease Website